EARLYBIRD PRICING ENDS THIS SUNDAY – if you want to secure your spot in the Marketplace and take advantage of our earlybird pricing, send your application form in to our Marketplace Coordinator this week. Spots are selling but we do still have vacancies and this year the Marketplace will have more food options and be the place to shop and be seen in between arena activities.
For more information email Carol Neller, email@example.com
The 2017 Australian International 3 Day Event (#Aus3de) Market Place Shopping Village will be bigger than ever before. Centrally located in Victoria Park, overlooking all the action of the Main Arena, this year’s Market Place will feature Food Court & Market Place. There will also be an additional Market Place area set up on the eastern side of the Grandstand, as well as a “Sweet Treat” including ice creams, coffees, and sweets.
The Main Arena is located in front of the Adelaide City Council Heritage Grandstand, with the Food Court & Market Place situated adjacent to the Grandstand under the shade of trees with viewing to the main arena. The Market Place will have access to all three phases of the event, overlooking the Main Arena, which hosts the dressage and show jumping competitions, as well as the start and finish of the Cross Country course.
In 2017, we will maintain the premium location in Victoria Park and include a variety of ideas to continue to grow the Market Place – including the return of the big TV screen and Score Board in the Market Place area showing all the event action plus a central food court and bar. We will offer opportunities to stall holders encompassing exhibitors from a range of lifestyle, food and outdoor industries.
In addition to the four day Market Place in Victoria Park, an additional one day Market Place will be located in Rymill Park adjacent to the two exciting Rymill Lake Water jump complexes and an additional big screen on Saturday 6th November for the Qantas Cross Country Day.
The Market Place will feature everything equine but will also encompass exhibitors from a range of lifestyle and outdoor industries.
Download the 2017 TRADE EXHIBITOR list here.
Due to overwhelming demand for exhibition spaces, we have opened up a new row of trade stalls as well as creating an additional trade space on the eastern side of the Grandstand this year. Food vendor spaces will be available in Victoria Park in May and we do have limited food vendor opportunities in Rymill Park on the very busy Cross Country day.
2017 MARKETPLACE Application Form available here
2017 MARKETPLACE Information Pack available here
2017 MARKETPLACE Terms and Conditions available here
2017 MARKET PLACE Location MAP are available here for Vic Park
The following benefits for exhibitors this year will include:
- Watch this space for a big addition to the program VERY SOON!!
- Big Screen Video, big screen and scoreboard in the centre of the Market Place
- Opportunity to include your business logo on the Market Place Big Screen TV, have your product or service announced over the PA during the day plus your business name in the official program.
- Main arena under lights for Friday and Saturday evening programs
- Opportunity for every exhibitor to purchase personalized signage for their marquee.
- Additional trading hours with Dressage scheduled for Thursday with free entry to spectators
- Twilight entertainment on Friday.
- Cross country Master-class with top Eventing Medallists on Main Arena after Cross Country.
- Twilight Show Jumping Saturday after the Cross Country on main arena on Saturday.
- Increased shade and shelter for spectators placed around the trade village in the newly renovated Heritage Grandstand precinct in Victoria Park.
- New featured entry through the Victoria Park Gates off Fullarton Road.
- Greater incorporation of central food court, scoreboard, big-screen, bar and shade within the trade village precinct – bringing back more visitors, more often!
- ‘First in best dressed’ with your stall location.
- Once you have paid for your site, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred location when the site plans are published; but please remember that prime locations have been reserved for our very much appreciated Event sponsors who also exhibit in the trade village.
- Possibility to become a highly regarded Sponsor of the event and receive preferential positioning in the Market Place; speak to Carol or Gill for further information
- Possibility to expand into Rymill Park adjacent to the two Water complexes on Cross Country Day – with a Big Screen and Bar in the area
Please contact our Market Place coordinator Carol Neller via email: Carol Neller firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (0418896359).
To download your Market Place Registration form, click here.
To download the Market Place Catering Registration form, click here.
To discuss upgrading your trade village commitment to a sponsorship site please contact our Event Director, Gill Rolton on 0418825018 or via email at email@example.com.
Registrations Forms must be returned by 1st August 2017.