The 2017 Mitsubishi Motors Australian International 3 Day Event Market Place Shopping Village will be bigger than ever before. Centrally located in Victoria Park, overlooking all the action of the Main Arena, this year’s Market Place will feature Food Court & Market Place. There will also be an additional Market Place area set up on the eastern side of the Grandstand, as well as a “Sweet Treat” including ice creams, coffees, and sweets.
The Main Arena is located in front of the Adelaide City Council Heritage Grandstand, with the Food Court & Market Place situated adjacent to the Grandstand under the shade of trees with viewing to the main arena. The Market Place will have access to all three phases of the event, overlooking the Main Arena, which hosts the dressage and show jumping competitions, as well as the start and finish of the Cross Country course.
In 2017, we will maintain the premium location in Victoria Park and include a variety of ideas to continue to grow the Market Place – including the return of the big TV screen and Score Board in the Market Place area showing all the event action plus a central food court and bar. We will offer opportunities to stall holders encompassing exhibitors from a range of lifestyle, food and outdoor industries.
In addition to the four day Market Place in Victoria Park, an additional one day Market Place will be located in Rymill Park adjacent to the two exciting Rymill Lake Water jump complexes and an additional big screen on Saturday 6th November for the Qantas Cross Country Day.
The Market Place will feature everything equine but will also encompass exhibitors from a range of lifestyle and outdoor industries.
Download the 2017 TRADE EXHIBITOR list here.
2017 MARKET PLACE Location MAP are available here for Vic Park
The following benefits for exhibitors this year will include:
- Big Screen Video- big screen and scoreboard in the centre of the Market Place
- Opportunity to include your business logo on the Market Place Big Screen TV, have your product or service announced over the PA during the day plus your business name in the official program
- Main arena under lights for Friday and Saturday evening programs
- Opportunity for every exhibitor to purchase personalized signage for their marquee
- Additional trading hours with Dressage scheduled for Thursday with free entry to spectators
- Twilight Gala on Friday featuring World Cup Jumping and Free Rider Alycia Burton
- Cross country Masterclass with Olympian and Badminton winner Sam Griffiths after Cross Country
- Twilight ‘Stars of the Future’ Futurity Jumping and Racehorse to Sporthorse Exhibition on Saturday on the Brand SA Main Arena
- Increased shade and shelter for spectators placed around the trade village in the newly renovated Heritage Grandstand precinct in Victoria Park.
- New featured entry through the Victoria Park Gates off Fullarton Road.
- Greater incorporation of central food court, scoreboard, big-screen, bar and shade within the trade village precinct – bringing back more visitors, more often!
- ‘First in best dressed’ with your stall location
- Once you have paid for your site, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred location when the site plans are published; but please remember that prime locations have been reserved for our very much appreciated Event sponsors who also exhibit in the trade village
- Possibility to become a highly regarded Sponsor of the event and receive preferential positioning in the Market Place; speak to Carol or Gill for further information
- Possibility to expand into Rymill Park adjacent to the two Water complexes on Cross Country Day – with a Big Screen and Bar in the area
Please contact our Market Place coordinator Carol Neller via email: Carol Neller email@example.com or phone (0418896359).
Applications for Food Vendors are now closed.