Adelaide is the host to Australia’s premier equestrian event and one of only two international sporting events held in Adelaide annually. The Mitsubishi Motors Australian International 3 Day Event is the only CCI four-star event in Australia, which is held to the same elite standard as the Olympics, the only one held in the Southern Hemisphere and one of only six held across the world.
Our event is even more unique in that it occurs right in the heart of the city – something vastly different to other events around the world. With the amount of space required for a cross-country event, most are held in the sprawling countryside, which brings with it an amazing ambiance, but having the backdrop of a capital city is a distinctive feature of the Australian International 3DE.
This has piqued the interest of several International Officials who are coming to visit and view our amazing event to see how well it runs within a capital city.
- Martin Plewa from Germany – Technical Delegate
- Marilyn Payne from USA – President of the Ground Jury
- Christian Landolt from Switzerland – member of the Ground Jury
- Anne Tylee from New Zealand – member of the Ground Jury
- Mike Etherington-Smith from the UK – Cross Country Course Designer
- Jean-Marc Varillon from France – member of the Steward Team
With Victoria Park the home of the competition and the cross-country course winding its way around Adelaide’s picturesque East Parklands, the Mitsubishi Motors Australian International 3 Day Event provides an amazing weekend of entertainment with a fantastic atmosphere which continues to draw people from all the state, Australia and the world to attend.
For more information visit www.australian3de.com.au.
PR & Media Manager