RESULTS FOLLOWING the 5* Cross Country Competition today (16/11/19) are:
- Hazel Shannon on Willingapark Clifford with a score of 30.70 with 0.0 time penalty added today
- Amanda Pottinger on Just Kidding with a score of 34.10 with 0.0 time penalty added today
- Diane Gilder on Your Attorney with a score of 38.60 with 5.2 time penalties added today
- Lauren Browne on Sky’s Da Limit with a score of 39.0 with 8.0 time penalties added today
- Stuart Tinney on Leporis with a score of 40.7 with 8.8 time penalties added today
RESULTS FOLLOWING the 4* Cross Country Competition today (16/11/19) are:
- Andrew Cooper on Riverbreeze with a score of 34.3 with 0.0 time penalty added today
- Matthew Gaske on Thymes Too with a score of 36.4 with 2.8 time penalties added today
- Madison Crowe on Waitangi Pinterest with a score of 38.1 with 9.6 time penalties added today
RESULTS FOLLOWING the 3* Cross Country Competition today (16/11/19) are:
- Gemma Tinney on Diablo with a score of 29.6 with 0.0 time penalty added today
- Teegan Ashby on Waitangi Password with a score of 32.4 with 0.0 time penalty added today
- Samuel Jeffree on Woodmount Lolita with a score of 32.6 with 0.0 time penalty added today
Highlight from today’s results
- Hazel Shannon’s cross-country performance puts her in contention to be the first female ever to achieve a trifecta on the same horse at this event.
- It was great to see that the top three horses in the 5* field today were all thoroughbreds and are still competitive against the modern warm blood horse
MMau3de Chairman Greg Rolton said it’s Adelaide’s best 3 day event ever.
“We are so pleased to have had the perfect weather, a thrilling course design, fantastic competitors and a wonderful crowd. It was great to see the riders handle a world class course – I know Gill would be proud of what we’ve achieved.”
“We can’t wait for the final day of competition with the show jumping phase here tomorrow to see who will emerge as the event champions” said Mr Rolton.
Full results are available via: https://australian3de.com.au/results/
MITSUBISHI MOTORS AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL 3 DAY EVENT
JUMPING INTO OLYMPIC CONTENTION
Three phases. Two hearts. One passion.
November 16, 2019| Media Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The 2020 Tokyo Olympics is only a few steps away for select riders and their horses who have travelled from across the Southern Hemisphere to compete in the Mitsubishi Motors Australian International 3 Day Event (MMAus3de) in Adelaide.
It is a tight tussle at the top of the tables with as many as fourteen competitors still in the hunt for the Adelaide Championship.
Tomorrow, riders and their horses will go head-to-head in the ATCO World Cup Qualifier Jumping event at Victoria Park, with each also vying for selection ahead of the Tokyo Olympics.
The ATCO World Cup Show Jumping event will take place at the Gillian Rolton Main Arena from 1pm, followed by presentations. It is expected to conclude about 2.45pm.
Riders will take part in a Course Walk ahead of the 5* competition which commences at 3:15pm, learning the jumps heights and difficulties across the CCI5* arena before tackling the obstacles.
The MMAus3de Event Schedule for Sunday will also include:
- Horseland CCI3* – L 2nd Horse Inspection at 8am
- RM Williams CCI4* – S 2nd Horse Inspection following the CCI3*
- Mitsubishi CCI5* 2nd Horse Inspection following the CCI4*
- Horseland CCI3* Jumping and RM Williams CCI4* Jumping at 9.30am
- Andrew Hoy Live Commentary of Aachen Round at approx.11am (in between 3* & 4*)
- Presentations of Horseland Australia CCI3*, Bates Australian Young Rider Championship, RM Williams CCI4*, and Anna Savage Award
- ATCO World Cup Qualifier Rider Course Walk at 12.30-12.45pm
- ATCO Celebrity World Cup Qualifier Course Walk & Sponsors at 12.45-1pm
- ATCO World Cup Qualifier Jumping & Presentations from 1-2.45pm
- CCI5* Course Walk at 3pm
- Mitsubishi CCI5* Jumping at 3.15-4.00pm
- Presentation Ceremony of the Mitsubishi CCI5* at approx. 4.30pm
The MMAus3de takes place alongside other significant international five-star events, including the Kentucky Three Day Event in the USA in April, the Badminton Horse Trials in England in May, the Luhmuhlen Horse Trials in Germany in June, the Burghley Horse Trials in the UK in September, and the Pau Horse Trials in France in October.
The 2019 MMAus3de competition timetable includes:
- Sunday, November 17: Jumping Day commences with the TRM Horse Inspection at 8am, followed by the Horseland CCI3*-L and RM Williams CCI4-S jumping and presentations, ATCO Australia World Cup Jumping, finishing with the final jumping phase of the Mitsubishi Motors CCI5*. From 10am-5pm. Daily Winner presentations at approx. 4:30pm at the Gillian Rolton Main Arena.
Full details via https://australian3de.com.au/whats-on-2019-event-timetable/
And the social timetable includes:
- Sunday, November 17: ATCO Kids Corral featuring a Meet & Greet with Equestrian Youtuber & Influencer This Esme at 12pm and lunchtime pony rides for the kids.
For more information about the event or to purchase tickets, visit www.australian3de.com.au
Sarah Coligan & Sarah Rohweder at The Press Gallery
e. email@example.com | m. 0404 003 061
- firstname.lastname@example.org | m. 0456 885 528