2020 Tickets On Sale Soon!
There are many different ticketing options available to ensure that you have the best possible experience at the 2020 Australian International 3 Day Event, ranging from General Admission, to the Giddy Up Club, to the full VIP experience in the Chairman’s Lounge Marquee.
There are also extra events to make sure you never have a dull moment, including masterclasses, exhibitions, the Friday Twilight Jumping and Saturday night Last Jump Party – don’t miss out on the fun!
Check out our Spectator’s Guide to start planning your visit!
If you have any questions relating to ticketing, please click here to contact us.
Points to note:
- Concession tickets will be required to show identification at the gate when entering. Those that qualify for a Concession ticket include Children, Senior Card holders, as well as those holding a Student ID card.
- Admission to the public is free on Thursday’s Dressage Day; the Giddy Up Club will be open to those ticket holders.
- Admission to the public is free after 4pm Friday and Saturday for the Twilight Jumping with the Stars Programs.
- Children 5 years and under are free on Friday’s Dressage Day and Sunday’s Jumping Day.
- Children 12 years and under are free on Saturday’s Cross Country Day.
- There will be no refund of tickets unless the event is cancelled.